Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer internship ends...studying awaits

Hello potential reader!
I'm here to tell you a bit about my med school experience in a hopefully fun and artsy way. This entry will probably be one of the duller ones. The rest will hopefully be submitted in more of a web-comic-ish format ^_^.

One thing I really look forward to in med school are the annual summer internships. I have not yet been disappointed by them...wait...that's not putting it in the right way; actually I have not been to one that I didn't love!

I'm a visual and tactile person, meaning that I need to see and actually do things to learn them properly...plus I actually enjoy getting practical info, making internships fun for me.

Anyways, the past three weeks and a half were awesome! Very very tiring, but at the same time fulfilling and fun. There were days when there was a whole lot of running around, but at times I got some free time. Whenever I had a couple of minutes to spare (and when I wouldn't be studying) I tried to do some quick pen sketches on any random scraps of paper...sooo here's my little "collection"


I know the shading is a bit off, but I did them in the spare time I had, so the lighting would change in the meantime. :(

this last  thingy is a little card I made for the doctor I worked with. Seriously, learned a lot, had fun, and met quite a lot of very interesting people, what more can I ask for?
Now back to studying and getting ready for the new school year!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment